Hi there folks,
Many people out there like to take on the good old tradition of setting up New Year resolutions, i used to be a fan of doing so, but decided that having a bucket list makes these same goals a lot more do-able, stronger, and doesn’t force us to change 360 degrees all in once, we slowly melt into the person we want to be. Anyhow, here’s a list of amazing apps that will help you keep all your New Year’s resolutions.
1) Learn a new Language with “Duolingo“. Learning with this app is fun and slightly addictive. You can learn Spanish, German, Cantonese… The learning is very ludic, simple but effective with helpful pronounciation audio and tips.
2) Work out, shred and strenghten your body with “Skimble: my workout trainer“. Meet my bestfriend, i discovered this app for about a year now, and i’m just loving it, it’s so diverse, either you want to stay fit, lose some weight, get a six pack or build muscle without hitting the gym: it’s perfect! With over 15 million exercisers to motivate you and thousands of multimedia workouts and smart recommendations: what’s your excuse?
3) Read more with “Kindle“. This app gives you access to Amazon’s extensive library of over 1 million e-books. There are plenty of magazines, newspapers, and textbooks as well, and the app will keep track of your place when you’re reading, making it easy to switch between devices.
4) Keep yourself updated with the world news using “Circa News“. Circa News keeps it brief, making it the perfect app to stay on top of the news on the go. Circa’s editorial team artfully reports the latest news stories, focusing on just the facts so you’re quickly caught up. If you’re on the go, you can read articles offline, too, and if you’ve been following a particular story, you can choose to be updated if it develops further. “Save time, stay informed”.
5) Get healthier with yoga thanks to “Yoga Studio App“. You pick the kind of yoga class you want (strength, flexibility, relaxation), your level (beginner, intermediate or advanced) and the amount of time you have (20 minutes, 40 minutes or longer) and it creates a class for you. “A simple, fuss-free interface makes Yoga Studio the perfect comprehensive yoga app: a pocket-sized way to practice anywhere!”
With love, FZ